#SAVE this post if you want to save on online shopping an everyday basis, and want to make sure you are getting the best deal available!
Similar to everyone else I am doing some last minute online shopping from Memorial Day Sales!
However, I want to make sure that I am getting the best deal available. How do I do this?
Luckily, you can do this whenever you online shop.
Please note, do not put yourself in debt from online shopping. Only purchase the item if you really need it, and will actually use the item. Otherwise the item just becomes a waste and a “shelf item.”
Here are 5 easy steps below to save when shopping online.
- Cashbackmonitor.com – Use this to see what are the best cash back/miles offers are available for that website.
- Camelcamelcamel.com – Use this to compare Amazon’s price history for the item.
- Wikibuy.com – Use this to check for promo codes as a Google Chrome Extension. It also shows you how much money you would save if you were shopping somewhere else for the same item.
- Joinhoney.com – Use this as another check for promo codes as a Google Chrome extension.
- Use a Rewards Credit Card, such as Chase Freedom Unlimited to get 1.5% cash back. Please note, you can move your points to Chase Reserve, and your points will be worth 1.5 cents in the Ultimate Rewards Travel Portal.
Feel free to send this post to a friend or to tag a friend below, so they can save money whenever they online shop!
I also wrote this article recently on how to save on Apple products, so you can also use this article to follow the same concept!