Who wants to go to ????Disney, Universal Studios, Six Flags, and other theme parks?
Better yet, tell me how I can save on ????tickets, so I can go!
Save ????this post because you can easily save $80+ off your ticket! Here’s an example for Disney.
1) Sign into your healthcare insurance account (ex: Aetna) and click “Health & Wellness”
2) Go to “Get Discounts and Health Products and Services” and click “Browse Discounts”
3) Click “Fitness” and then “LifeMart”
4) Fill out the form to get LifeMart access
5) Login to your LifeMart account and go to the menu side bar and click “Theme Parks”
6) You will get redirected to this page and see a list of theme parks for discounts (Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Six Flags, Busch Gardens, Discovery Cove, Sesame Place, Hersheypark, Legoland, Knott’s, Great America, Cedar Point, etc)
7) Browse the different ticket offerings and click “Add to Cart” for the tickets you want!. For example, this was a Savings of $80+ ($365-$284 = $81) for the Disneyland Resort 3 Day Park Hopper
8) Follow @pennywisetraveler on Instagram for more money/travel hacks
Do you like this tip on saving money ???? at theme parks? Feel free to send this post to a ????friend, so you can go together! Thanks!