Nothing beats happy hour after work. Discounted drinks and meeting up with friends are always nice. However, going to a free face skin care event is better. Especially if there is free wine.
Free wellness events are a big score for me. I love trying new skincare products and getting free mini face treatments.
Keep in mind, most face treatments do not have extractions for blackheads. However, they are free and leave your skin feeling refreshed afterwards.
Even though, I recently attended the Dermalogica Pop-Up , my skin still felt dry from the season change from winter to spring.
Thus, I checked my five main resources for finding free events, and luckily found the Caudalie #SaveYourSkin Hydration Happy Hour on Eventbrite.
Luckily, Caudalie was offering free mini treatments because they launched their new SOS Intense Moisturizing Cream product. Along with New York, this event was offered in Washington D.C, Miami, and Los Angeles.
Products Used in My Face Treatment
- Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream
- Caudalie Micellar Water
- Caudalie Grape Water
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir Eau De Beaute
- Caudalie Premier Cru Serum
- Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream
- Caudalie Moisturizing Mask
- Caudalie Vinosource Overnight Recovery Oil
- Caudalie VinoSource S.O.S. Intense Moisturizing Cream
Not long after waiting 5 minutes, I was next in line for the 20 minutes face treatment. Furthermore, there were 3 aestheticians working at different stations. Thus, my friend and I managed to get our face treatments done at the same time.
Overall, this was a great event because of the low wait time. In addition, my skin really enjoyed the extra moisture from the products.
3 Upcoming Free Wellness Events (NYC)
- SoHo! Learn All About a Skincare Routine with Georgette Klinger at Birchbox Walgreens (Friday, April 12, 2019 3pm-7pm)
- Wellness Weekend NYC: Herbivore Masterclass (Sunday, April 14, 2019 10am- 12pm)
- Fresh’s Rose Masterclass: the refreshing Deep Hydration your skin needs (Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:30pm-7:30pm)