That restaurant ???? across the street might give you more value and #cashback than the restaurant next door because you can stack! Besides using a dining credit card for 3x-5x points, here’s ⬇️how to stack and save more ???? at restaurants!
SAVE ????this post for a list of #creditcards that give 3x-5x for dining, and allow you to transfer to partners for airlines and hotels. Also what apps and programs to use to stack to save more at restaurants!
Feel free to DM ✍️or go my link in my bio if you want a referral link for credit cards or any apps below..
American Express Green
Chase Freedom Flex
Chase Freedom Unlimited
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Sapphire Reserve
American Express Business Gold
American Express Gold
Citi Custom Cash
1) Book a walk in or reservation on the #Seated App. We booked separate walk ins as 1 person, and still got a table. Use my link below for an extra $20 reward on your first reservation.
2) Sign up for an airline or hotel program on the Neighborhood Nosh network, such as American Airlines AAdvantage, Delta, or Hilton HHonors
3) Link you credit card to the Dosh App.
4) For Rakuten go to dining, and activate the restaurant you want to dine at. If you are new to Rakuten my referral link is $30 for your first purchase with the Rakuten portal. You can also convert Rakuten from cash back to Amex points
5) In the Yelp app check if there are any offers for you to check in at the restaurant
Use your credit card to pay. My favorite one to use is Amex Gold, since I get 4x at U.S. Supermarkets (up to $25,000) and 4x at Global Restaurants. Feel free to DM me or go to my link in bio if you are interested in Amex Gold. The sign up offer is 60,000-75,000 points if you spend $4,000 in 6 months. On Amex Gold card ($250 annual fee) you also get $120 Uber/Uber Eats and $120 Seamless credits. These credits are split monthly for $10 Uber and $10 Seamless/Grubhub to use.
If you find this post helpful feel free to send to a ???? friend, so you can save on dining together. Thanks!